We are seeking a new Content Marketer to join our growing team!
You will be tasked with maintaining Kadena’s content calendar that aligns with our overall marketing campaign and strategy. Additionally, you will coordinate with relevant teams to ensure that the production of all front facing content will maximize Kadena brand awareness across the broader crypto community. Once familiarized with Kadena messaging, the Content Marketer will promote Kadena’s brand and messaging primarily in written collateral such as tweets, educational content, announcements, blogs, and more. As Content Marketer, you will work closely with the marketing team to access statistics and measure the level of engagement from each piece of collateral to help refine Kadena’s overall content and messaging strategy. Our ideal applicant is someone who is highly organized, has a keen eye for grammar/detail, and can juggle multiple responsibilities at once while maintaining a clear view of Kadena’s overall content strategy.
- Produce high-quality, engaging, and SEO-friendly content across various formats and channels, such as blog articles, social media posts, emails, newsletters, case studies, and website copy
- Familiarize oneself with Kadena’s brand messaging to promote it in various front-facing content
- Coordinate with relevant parties to ensure the successful production of tweets, blogs, videos, and other collateral
- Utilize feedback from the community/marketing teams to refine Kadena’s content messaging on all written content
- Work with the community team to maintain Kadena’s content calendar that aligns with our community/marketing campaigns
- Prepare briefing docs for text, audio, and/or video content such as AMAs, interviews, and podcasts
- 3+ years of marketing and written content production experience, preferably in the crypto space
- Experience with the creation and strict editing of written content specifically blogs, website copy, educational content, announcements
- Excellent English writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail and grammar
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Process-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while upholding strict standards for all content
- Self-starter, ability to lead innovative efforts, and drive for excellence
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with other team members
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, writing, or commensurate experience preferred
- Bonus:Knowledge of blockchain technology and the Web3 movementExperience analyzing SEO and social media analyticsExperience writing content at other blockchain/crypto companiesKnowledge of the strengths and differences between social platforms is preferredExperience interacting with social media platforms and channels such as Twitter, Telegram, Youtube, or Discord
- Knowledge of blockchain technology and the Web3 movement
- Experience analyzing SEO and social media analytics
- Experience writing content at other blockchain/crypto companies
- Knowledge of the strengths and differences between social platforms is preferred
- Experience interacting with social media platforms and channels such as Twitter, Telegram, Youtube, or Discord
Kadena requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Kadena considers requests for reasonable accommodations for medical or religious reasons pursuant to applicable law.
This role has an annual starting salary range of $70,000 - $90,000 + benefits listed below. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to your individual skills and experience.
- Fully paid medical, vision, and dental insurance for full-time employees
- Flexible savings accounts
- Company coin options
- Unlimited PTO (and a culture of taking time off) + Holidays
- Company wide closure between Christmas and New Years
- Remote company with annual in-person offsite
- Home office setup stipend