At Foundation, we are laying the groundwork for web3—the next generation of the internet full of limitless possibilities. In web3, your creativity is valued and your digital objects belong to you. We aim to put power directly back into the hands of those who create online. Why? We believe this is how the internet should just work. Our team is made up of individuals who share that vision. Together, we’re unlocking the full potential of an internet based on new values of ownership and decentralization.
Our mission is to build the most powerful tools for the most creative people in the world. Everything from the smart contracts powering Foundation, to the design that our community interacts with daily, takes into consideration how our collective actions impact people. New technology requires creativity, and web3 is uncharted. Foundation leads. Come join us.
As Senior Engineering Manager, you’ll join the Engineering team at an exciting inflection point in Foundation’s growth. You will partner with Engineering leadership, including our CTO, to help develop strategies with Product and Design partners, build and coach teams to execute on those strategies, and support your team with ergonomic and effective structures and processes. Working alongside a team of dedicated visionaries, you will help to define Foundation as the premier destination for creators, collectors, and curators in web3.
Targeted Base Salary Range: $180,000 - $200,000
Benefits and Support
• A culture that values inclusivity
• A remote-first working environment and the ability to set your own working hours
• Flexible paid time off
• Annual team offsite
• All of the tech you need to be successful
• A home office stipend including internet reimbursement
• Robust medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents, including a zero cost option (for countries that provide government-sponsored health insurance, we offer a monthly stipend towards private health insurance)
• 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents, as well as 6 weeks of paid leave for birth giving parents
• Access to Talkspace confidential online therapy and One Medical on-demand primary care
• Get paid in crypto or fiat
• Employer sponsored 401KOur Values
Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and welcome people from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets. As part of our commitment to equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process, and continue to promote an inclusive work environment.
Skills: executive dev senior remote crypto
Please support us by letting Foundation know that you found the job on Aworker. Thank you🙏
Similar Web3 jobs
Other jobs at Foundation
Join 0+ people getting web3 jobs in their inbox
Remote Web3 Jobs
Remote Non-Tech Web3 Jobs
Web3 Jobs by Countries
Web3 Jobs by Cities
Remote Web3 Jobs By Tags