Location: New York, NY(Onsite)
- Participate in developing a new automated Blockchain software verification toolchain for smart contracts.
- Participate in Developing New blockchains, and program verification/analysis systems.
- Contribute to the design and development of smart contract components such as bridges, order books, staking, and minting of tokens.
- Advise on the hiring of other smart contract engineers
- Mentor junior engineers and interns.
- Must have 8+ years of experience designing software systems as a senior software developer.
- Must have 6 + years of experience in the IT Industry as a Java developer / Engineer
- Must have 4+ years of experience working in the US for US companies.
- Must have 4+ years of recent experience (Within the last 5 years) working in a major US Bank or Brokerage environment.
- Must have 3+ years of experience building and releasing production grade Block Chain contracts utilizing Solidity, Clarity, and Rust.
- Must have 2 plus years of experience with blockchain architecture, private keys, and standards/protocols work.
- Experience with Cryptocurrency /Defi/ Blockchains.
- Must have strong experience with Blockchain data, creating messenger applications, and dynamic/real-time data transfer
- Experience with the automated software verification toolchain for smart contracts.
- Experience with blockchains, and program verification/analysis.
- Building, deploying, maintaining, and upgrading smart contracts
- Fine-tuning contracts for gas cost and security
- Bridging the gap between token specification and technical implementation.
- A deep understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine.
- Prior experience deploying complex smart contract systems to the Ethereum main net.
- A solid understanding of how CPUs, memory, pointers, and the stack and heap work at the low level
- Ability to consistently meet project milestones while working as part of a diverse, multi-disciplinary team that is geographically dispersed, requiring collaboration with individuals in multiple time zones.
- Experience in security, compilers, programming languages, formal methods, automated theorem proving, or program analysis.
- Experience with code reviews and distributed version control systems like git.
- Experience developing large flexible systems.