Coin Metrics is recruiting an HR Manager that will assist in several areas, including employee relations, performance management, data reporting, analysis, benefits, compensation, training and development, and tactical support of ongoing employee needs. In addition, they will be a lead HR business partner to the team in the US and assist abroad.
- HRIS maintenance & US payroll administration
- Creating and maintaining internal HR forms and processes as needed
- Creating and updating job descriptions in conjunction with Talent Acquisition team
- Serving as lead employee for administration of employee records, internal procedures and employee leaves of absence; including but not limited to FMLA
- Handling employee benefits management, open enrollment, and benefits questions, and assist with new employee onboarding
- Providing support and guidance to management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Maintaining compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Ensuring that CM is operating at peak productivity by providing our associates the resources necessary to build the best crypto financial intelligence solutions
- Helping to create an excellent and compliant employee experience
- Interest in crypto and cryptoassets
- SHRM-CP and/or PHR certification highly desired
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to multitask, with attention to detail
- Experience working in a remote-first environment.
- Experience working with a globally distributed team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience with HRMS/HRIS databases and applicant tracking software (Gusto, Greenhouse, Linkedin experience a plus)
Coin Metrics is a fun and fast-paced team with employees located in 8 countries. We are united by our OPEN (Open, Pioneering, Elucidating, and Neutral) core values. Our employees are empowered to do what’s best for our products, customers, and team members. Other benefits of working at Coin Metrics include:
- Competitive salary, 401(k) retirement plan, bonus and options plans
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision
- Remote or hybrid work options with generous equipment reimbursement offering
- Paid time off
- Global company offsites
- Coin Metrics Labs where associates pursue their passions
- 30 minute video interview with Talent Sherpa (Recruiter)
- 3-4 video interviews with members of our team
- Case Study [If applicable]