Truelogic is a leading provider of nearshore staff augmentation services, located in New York. Our team of 500 tech talents is driving digital disruption from Latin America to the top projects in U.S. companies. Truelogic has been helping companies of all sizes to achieve their digital transformation goals.
Would you like to make innovation happen? Have you ever dreamed of building Products that impact millions of users? Nice! Then we have a seat for you on our team!
You will have the opportunity to work in a forward-thinking and growth-oriented environment, at our client which provides cryptoeconomic security as a service for blockchain projects, such as rollups, bridges and Dapps. The company was funded by Coinbase Ventures, Ethereal, PolyChain and other prominent crypto investors in 2022.
In today's blockchain ecosystem, each service is typically secured by its own token. The difficulty of bootstrapping new tokens often leads to too little capital to secure their services sufficiently. With us, blockchain services can rely on Ethereum for security. Stakers in the Ethereum proof-of-stake network can "re-stake" their assets with us to secure other services and earn higher returns. Customers pay transaction fees for these strong security guarantees, making it possible for anyone to build innovative blockchain projects without large upfront capital raises.You will contribute to the design, implementation, and performance of the distributed systems that comprise our products. You’ll use your experience in cloud backend engineering to invent groundbreaking technologies that will help power some of the world’s most successful crypto projects.
● Use your distributed systems engineering knowledge to design and implement backend services, prototypes, and tools.
● Propose, write, and explain technical designs, approaches, and solutions.
● Engage in the team’s design and code reviews, standups, and agile development processes.
● Collaborate with a team of senior engineers and researchers to build a keycomponent of the decentralized web.
● Constantly learn new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects.
● Enjoy moving at a fast pace, shipping software and constantly improving your work with little supervision.
Skills: backend dev golang senior blockchain
Please support us by letting Truelogic Software know that you found the job on Aworker. Thank you🙏
Similar Web3 jobs
Join 0+ people getting web3 jobs in their inbox
Remote Web3 Jobs
Remote Non-Tech Web3 Jobs
Web3 Jobs by Countries
Web3 Jobs by Cities
Remote Web3 Jobs By Tags