- Improve, develop, and maintain our crypto classification methodology on an ongoing basis. Develop new classification categories.
- For all top 30 crypto assets, evaluate their (i) problem statement, (ii) adoption, and (iii) tokenomics concerning investor protection.
- Weekly, look at online websites of key quantitative dimensions and know roughly where the numbers are.
- Read research posts and summarize in writing for our team.
- Analyze the crypto market in-depth. Publish your insights on our blog.
Outside your primary responsibilities, you will work with data to:
- Review, identify and understand data sources needed to properly assess a crypto asset before being included in an index or presented to a client as a viable investment.
- Use python/R to create graphs and tables based on historical liquidity, momentum, and volatility data.
- 5+ years of work experience as a researcher or analyst.
- Deep knowledge of crypto assets, DeFi, and Web3 ecosystems.
- Understanding of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology from a quantitative and qualitative perspective.
- Fluency in English. Excellent written communication skills.
- BSc with at least one year of coursework in econometrics, statistics, theoretical physics, or philosophy.
- Ability to analyze data using pandas in python.
- Ability to create interactive HTML reports using tools like Data pane, Plotly, and Dash.
- Confidence in presenting our classification system during a video meeting for our clients, arguing for your choices, and answering their questions with an artistic touch.
NB. Vinter will hire you through our entity in the UK and Sweden. In other countries, we hire using a global payroll provider.*Vinter is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce.
Accordingly, it is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law.