IOV Labs is on a mission to provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy. IOV Labs promotes, develops, and supports the operation of the RSK Blockchain, a Turing-complete Bitcoin merge-mined smart contract platform - the most secure smart contract platform in the world.
IOV Labs also develops the RSK Infrastructure Framework (RIF) to provide our partners with everything they need to build decentralized apps and new Open Finance services on the RSK Blockchain. RSK Users range from people securing their savings in Argentina, to workers sending home remittance payments from overseas. RSK is quickly becoming the emerging market blockchain.
About the Role
IOV is looking for a Compensation and Benefits specialist, based in Argentina but with multi-country and tech companies experience.
This role is an incredible opportunity to shape the commercial and operational structure of one of the world’s leading smart contract platforms.
- Monitors competitive trends in compensation and benefits and evaluates alternatives and costs.
- Develops and recommends benefits programs, salary structures, pay policies, administrative procedures, incentives, bonuses, and other unique payment plans.
- Conduct structural design and monitoring of the variable pay, including commissions and annual bonuses based on performance.
- Ensure the company's market position is competitive, through salary benchmarking processes, Completing Survey data requirements, and analyzing the results of compensation surveys.
- Monitors the effectiveness of compensation and benefits programs and recommends modifications to reduce costs, enhance value/improve delivery and satisfy compliance requirements.
- Provides subject matter expertise and technical support for employees' negotiations on pay and benefits matters.
- Partners with Finance & Accounting to assure that required records, reports, and analyses are maintained to support financial and technical accounting and business planning requirements
- Collaborating with the talent acquisition team on the salary offer processes, ensuring proper candidate offers within our salary bands.
- Provides internal communications related to Total Rewards requirements.
- Counsels Talent Acquisition Partners and Hiring managers on compensation planning and administration, benefits and insurance programs, paid time off, bonus pay, and unique employer-sponsored plans and programs.
- Serve as regional Compensation and Benefits subject matter expert on project implementation and managing costs through workforce planning with the people team.
- Substantial 8+ years of experience in management of local payroll in Argentina with multi-country and tech companies experienced in compensation and Global benefits.
- Knowledge and experience with compensation research and data analysis.
- Knowledge of human resource laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and data analysis software
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written( English and Spanish)
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical mindset
- Competitive salary, OTE quarterly cash bonus and equity-like bonus.
- Laptop and other working tools you might need.
- 100% remote working .
- Global WeWork membership.
- Flexible working hours - you’re free to work however you work best.
- Paid holidays and personal leave days.
- Opportunity to work with state of art technology through challenging and unique projects.
- Internationally diverse and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy.
- Training programs to learn everything about crypto.
- Weekly scientific moments by our Research & Innovation team to learn about technology, challenges, and solutions in the blockchain world.
- Language courses: English, Spanish or Chinese.
- Employee assistance program offering legal, financial, family, psychological, healthcare, and wellness counseling for you and your family
- Our purpose is to... build a more decentralized world, for a freer and fairer future.
- Our vision is… a safe and equitable global financial system that enables everyone to participate and prosper.
- We’re on a mission to… provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy.
- Our values reflect the fact that we are a global, distributed team who embraces complex and revolutionary decentralized technologies, guided by a strong social purpose.
- Take Responsibility
- Make it Useful
- Stay Open
- Be Fair
We are excited to see what you're made of!IOV Labs embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.