Toshi is a thesis-driven venture firm that backs legendary founders building in web3. Rearchitecting legacy systems that our planet currently operate on via the ownership economy. We are a team of crypto-native founders merging business, operating, and engineering backgrounds. Our hands-on active participation approach has led us to become one of the first checks for many great companies. We are ecstatic to invite you to become a part of developing one of the largest revolutions in history.The RoleAbout The JobWe are looking for stellar, self-driven, talented, energetic and curious mind with strong technical skills, essential skills in venture and Web 3 and a passion for human-centric computing. Although we encourage you to contribute to all aspects of our operations, the primary focus of the role will be on investor relations and fundraising support, including:
- Working with the team on refining the fund’s marketing materials for investors, generating data driven market analysis and fund performance metrics.
- Managing the fundraising pipelines and coordinating weekly review meetings, to ensure timely follow up to all investor communications and information requests.
- Sourcing, pre-screening and qualifying prospective investors based on own research as well as direct calls/ emails, in order to understanding their investment appetite for early-stage and growth-stage venture investing in Web3.
- Being the central point of contact in collecting portfolio company updates, and assisting with data analysis for investor reporting to provide detailed, accurate and informative reports and other communications to our investor
- A keen interest and at least 2 years+ experience in the Venture Capital space and an understanding thereby of what institutional investors are looking for and how the venture capital fundraising process operates.
- A passion for and evidence of technical knowledge of the technologies underpinning Web3 such as blockchain, cryptocurrency and DeFi, with the ability to generate and analyse market data.
- Ability to code in Python and SQL as well as data processing and data visualisation abilities - there’s really nothing as good as showcasing performance through beautiful graphs.
- Strong preference for candidates who document their thought/investment process in Web 3 through Twitter, Newsletter, Medium Posts, Substack articles, and so on. Transparency is one of our principles, we cherish openness.
- Confident communicator with excellent written and verbal language skills, as well as data analysis and presentation skills.
- Hyper organised with an attention to detail, thereby making sure that Toshi provides a high quality of service to its investors.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a proactive mindset, able to think out of the box and to come up with new ways to improve Toshi and our relationships with investors and our nuanced relationship with Zokyo.
- A flexible, curious and enthusiastic approach to life, with the ability to undertake a wide range of assignments and to manage priorities to achieve deadlines.
- Team player, with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills (High EQ and IQ).
- Experience in performing on-chain data analytics and building Dune Analytics dashboards.
- Background in Engineering, Computer Science, or Economics.
By joining the Toshi family, you will become part of a smart, fun and passionate team. Toshi is at the heart of Web3 globally, and you will have the ability to meet incredible founders and projects, in an incredibly dynamic and fast-moving space. We encourage our teams to be daring and relentless, to be proactive and WOW our founders, investors and the community.What We Offer
- Global exposure in a fast-growing market;
- Multi-National Team;
- Hybrid Work Culture;
- Competitive salary;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Flexible schedule.