Okcoin is revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems.We are deeply committed to shaping a fairer, more transparent and accessible society through blockchain technology and to date, we have 50+ million users, 3000+ employees and 180+ countries believing in the same vision as us. We are safe and reliable, backed by our Proof of Reserves. As strong supporters of the Arts and Sports, we are proud partners of @McLarenF1 @ManCity @Tribeca.
The Compliance function at Okcoin is responsible for the overall compliance culture at the company. We’re a team of risk-minded problem solvers who advise the business on the company’s regulatory obligations and enterprise risk.Our Compliance Program team is responsible for our overall program to ensure regulatory requirements are met within applicable jurisdictions and internal policies and procedures are followed.
This role calls for a candidate to have prior Audit or Compliance Testing knowledge and experience in financial services, audit firms, FinTech and/or cryptocurrency industries. You will help to revamp the Issue Management program, drafting policies, procedures, and processes related to Issues Management, partner with the Compliance Monitoring and Testing Team to conduct issue validations, including but not limited to supporting the Head of Compliance Program with other functions to ensure compliance alignment.
- Establish policies, procedures, and guidelines on issues management framework.Develop a management reporting structure to ensure ongoing and timely reporting of issues to Compliance leaders.Build an escalation process to report to Compliance leaders.
- Develop a management reporting structure to ensure ongoing and timely reporting of issues to Compliance leaders.
- Build an escalation process to report to Compliance leaders.
- Manage the issue management program to ensure day-to-day operations run smoothly.
- Partner with local Compliance teams, Compliance Officers, Internal Audit, Global Compliance Monitoring & Testing, and Head Departments for remediation plans and conduct validation.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively manage and resolve remediation issues timely.
- Assist with special projects as needed, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly with Legal, Product, Compliance teams, Operations and Technology partners to resolve the issues.
- Ability to read identified issues/gaps/findings per applicable regulations and determine groups/teams according to our internal organization and structure.
- Ability to work across multiple lines of business leading large scale complex project management initiatives with high attention to detail and accuracy, while multitasking and meeting deadlines despite competing priorities.
- 6+ years experience in audit or Compliance Testing within financial services, FinTech, audit firms, or cryptocurrency industries.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services regulation, compliance policies, standards, and procedures.
- Strong analytical and research skills, and desire to create documentation and reporting.
- Very strong writing, analytical and communications skills. Must be able to execute tasks within tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills are necessary to work effectively with colleagues across regions and business units.
- Self-motivated, critical thinker, organized, detail oriented, results driven, and adept at working independently and in a dispersed team environment covering multiple and varied tasks.
- Intuitive, highly ethical and comfortable to question and challenge.
- Knowledge with AML/CFT/Sanctions, money transmission regulations, and industry best practices.
- Prior experience working in a multi-national or matrix environment.
- CAMS or equivalent certification.
- Cryptocurrency experience is a plus.
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
OKCoin Statement:OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- The salary range for this position is $140,000-$200,000
- The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin and OKX internal or external careers site.