What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for a Senior Analyst, Finance Operations who will be responsible for overseeing financial processes, optimizing efficiency, and ensuring compliance. As a key member of our finance team, you will play a vital role in driving excellence in financial operations.
What you'll work on:
- Supporting Treasury needs, including accounting, accounts payable, funding, product operations, and month-end close support, including sending tokens on chain, reconciling digital asset position positions, and performing digital wallet account maintenance
- Monitoring the settlement of digital asset movement across all payment rails for both corporate and customer transactions. Perform reconciliation and troubleshoot payment issues according to processes and procedures.
- Building and maintaining controls, policies, standards, and procedures for compliance reporting.
- Collaborating closely with internal partners to ensure end-to-end process flows are performed according to regulatory requirements and internal controls/processes, as well as documenting evidence of compliance. Internal partners include Compliance, Customer Care, various Treasury teams, Audit, Accounting, Product, Engineering, etc.
- Supporting capital forecasting by legal entity and recommend resource allocation in conjunction with the accounting, tax, and products teams
- Assisting in bank financial statements analysis.
- Testing and improving digital asset operations architecture resiliency to ensure continued operations across unplanned and unexpected events. Developing automated reporting and reconciliation solutions across payments systems and platforms.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 4+ years of proven experience in treasury, banking, payments industry or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, economics, accounting, math or related field preferred.
- Experience analyzing financial statements and/or financial modeling.
- Strong work ethic and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Inquisitiveness and interest in macroeconomics and business cycle modeling.
- Interest in the cryptocurrency / web3 ecosystems and how they get along with the traditional finance industry.
- Sophisticated excel/spreadsheet skills and/or basic computer programming capabilities (SQL/Python/AppScript/VBA etc.).
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.