Finance are the people that keep us balanced. Our team translates the numbers into insights that power our day-to-day and keep us moving toward our long-term goals.
- Lead all areas of global accounting, both technical and transactional: technical accounting, revenue accounting, internal controls, treasury, and tax.
- Proactively identify and implement process improvements including system enhancements and integrations, policy changes, workflow modifications and financial controls to support company growth.
- Partner closely with third parties to manage annual audits, filings, taxes, and other corporate accounting activities.
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Oversee day-to-day accounting operations, including accounts payable and receivable, general ledger maintenance, payroll operations and bank reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and reports in accordance with GAAP.
- Manage the company's cash flow and working capital, including monitoring bank balances and coordinating the treasury function.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in web3 technology and cryptocurrency, and ensure that the organization's financial systems and processes are aligned with industry best practices.
- You’ve handled all tax, accounting and payroll matters for a hyper-growth startup in the crypto, fintech or adjacent space.
- Deep technical accounting knowledge, including revenue recognition, intangible assets, debt and equity transactions, and business combinations.
- Proven success designing and implementing accounting policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field; CPA or CMA designation required.
- At least 10 years of experience in accounting and financial management.
- Strong understanding of web3 technology and cryptocurrency is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex financial information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience managing a team of accounting professionals.
The annual salary for this position ranges from $225,000 to $250,000 The actual annual salary paid for this position will be based on several factors, including but not limited to, skills, prior experiences, training, company needs, and current market demands. The annual salary range for this position is subject to change and may be adjusted in the future. This position may also be eligible for salary increases, bonuses, equity awards (RSUs), future token interests (ApeCoin) and benefits.