- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - United States only (TimeZone: PST/CIST | Full day overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $65 – $70/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 20 hrs/wk- Long-term
Must be able to work a full day of PST hours
Long-term project 12-24 months
- .NET/C# (5+ years)
- Automated Testing (MSTest preferred)
- Entity Framework
- Bootstrap and/or Kendo UI or Node
- Azure (DevOps)
- Deliver designs that comply with all UI standards.
- Deliver code that complies with all technology standards.
- Perform peer reviews.
- Collaborate with architects and other developers to produce the design.
- Ensure User Story Acceptance Criteria are defined before development proceeds.
- Create technical user stories.
- Provide estimates to the required level of accuracy for stories and tasks.
- Create technical documentation needed.
- Create unit tests before or concurrently with the development of code and submit code for the daily build using TFS.
- Generate documentation within the code and within the version control system (e.g. through proper use of descriptive commit messages, issue tracking, pull requests, etc.).
- Support continuous integration and build.
- Ensure unit tests are integrated with the build so the unit tests are automatically run as needed to validate quality on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and execute tests that validate that the component meets the user story's acceptance criteria.
- Configure Selenium test environment.
- Create an automation test plan and identify test cases.
- Meet the criteria for " Definition of Done".
- Remove technical impediments raised by the team.
- Provide design and development knowledge transfer to the client staff.
- Fix defects according to the established Defect Management process.
- Minimum seven (7) years of FTE experience performing as a Front-End and Back-End developer.
o .NET Technologies
o Design secure and user-friendly applications
o Session management
- Experience with automated testing tools.
- Minimum three (3) years of FTE experience in front-end and back-end development tools, techniques, and methods for user-facing interfaces.
- Open-source web programming languages and frameworks.
- Merging technologies and trends, and best development practices.