Sony Music Entertainment Italy is looking for an Audience Development & CRM Manager.
The candidate, reporting directly to the Streaming & Partner Development Director, will be part of the Digital, Sales & Business Dev Team.
What you'll do:
- Development of direct-to-fans properties (including newsletters, community, playlist brands...) in order to increase Artists’ fan engagement, streaming volumes and Sony Music repertoire on DSPs (digital service providers);
- Development and execution of CRM strategies, maintenance of audience databases, also in coordination with the Global team;
- Support streaming strategy and labels with creative and effective solutions from digital tools, CRM and audience insights;
- Identify opportunities for audience engagement and storytelling based on relevant facts or cultural moments, events or social trends, as well as from audience insights;
- Identify and anticipate consumption and viral trends on the main social and video platforms (e.g. YouTube, Tiktok, Twitch, Instagram) in order to develop audience and streaming opportunities;
- Support Streaming & Partner Development department in order to define campaigns and partnerships through DSPs and other touch points;
- Development of special projects, adoption of innovative methods to increase audience and fan engagement also through new technologies (web3.0, metaverse , voice, short form social media platforms, etc.);
- Content and asset creation to support CRM and Audience Development Strategy.
Who you are:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Media, Tech and Entertainment companies, with particular attention to CRM, audience development and digital strategy;
- Preferable minimum degree: Bachelor’s degree;
- Excellent knowledge of English, minimum C1 level certification;
- Excellent knowledge of digital music and social media platforms;
- Interest and passion for music;
- Familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Meta Business Manager are considered a plus.
- Familiarity with basic video editing and graphics tools (e.g. Premiere, Photoshop), are considered a plus.
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills, good proactivity and flexibility complete the profile.
Excellent communication, relational skills, good proactivity and flexibility complete the profile.
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including welfare
- We invest in your professional growth & development
As an active part of a culturally and socially diverse society, Sony Music’s aim is that our workforce is diverse and inclusive. Sony Music is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. We employ, retain, promote, and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants according to their merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We apply this policy without regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, or disability.