If you don’t know Crypto or the NFT industry, this isn’t for you! If you are passionate about Crypto, and have experience in some way shape, or form, keep reading!
RECUR is a technology company that designs & develops dedicated branded experiences that allow fans to buy, collect, and re-sell digital products and collectibles (NFTs). RECUR is the only blockchain-agnostic NFT platform ultimately giving its brand partners the widest range of distribution and their fan bases the widest range of utility. RECUR also co-authored the recurring royalty standard for NFTs, allowing creators, artists, athletes, and brands to participate in the secondary sales of their assets in perpetuity.
RECUR is seeking a Community Manager to join the team full-time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate and fast-growing company where you will lead the growth of the RECUR brands and community in the nascent and growing NFT space.
- Create THE best in class approach to community engagement in Discord and make RECUR brands forever unique with their own feel & quirks, different from anything else out there
- Engage with the community on the front lines nearly all day every day to proactively engage our users, initiate and participate in meaningful conversations, build authentic connections, and have fun
- Be the go-to expert on the pulse of the community, understanding the ins and outs of where they stand, what they need, and how to best serve them
- Actively manage community platforms and partner with Support to ensure users get answers to their technical and non-technical questions
- Develop and maintain subject matter expertise across all RECUR products
- Escalate trends and needs across the community
- You won't just be on top of industry trends, you will be setting them
- 1-3 years of experience as a Community Manager or in a customer-facing role such as Support, Social Media, or Marketing
- Extreme passion for and experience engaging in the crypto/NFT community as a power user
- Strong track record of success growing and engaging communities or user bases
- Experience with online platforms such as Discord, Twitter, Reddit, Medium, Substack, Instagram, Youtube, or Podcasting
- Startup mentality and willingness to work on nights and weekends according to business needs
- Superb attention to detail
- Strong, concise, and relatable written and verbal communication skills
- Full of wit, creativity, and ideas
- Ability to think on your feet, make decisions quickly, and apply sound judgment and decision making skills
- Ability to control narratives, de-escalate frustrated users, and influence user sentiment
- High standards for your own integrity and the community’s integrity
- Respect for confidentiality and sensitive information
- Flexibility and willingness to pivot with little notice
This is a completely remote role and can work anywhere in the EMEA Region.