A stealth beauty brand launching in March building an expression I is on a mission to build a world for a community of users where creativity, one’s voice, ownership and engagement are rewarded.
A digital first skinwear and hairwear company creating highly innovative, bold beauty products for every day creatives, rebels, people who think for themselves and want to look whatever they want to look like. We celebrate innovation, creativity and action.
Our online community will be actively participating and having stake in the future of the brand itself; and will be a key driver.
The ideal candidate is fluent in the world blockchain/web3 communities and in the online beauty communities and is analytically capable to also work with classical web2 platforms in an ownable way.
- Build and execute a proactive community management strategy and apply best practices of community management across online and offline channels
- Take ownership of setting up community initiatives such as meetups and other initiatives
- Recommend and onboard scalable software solutions to support communication channels (e.g., Twitter, Discord but also FB, TikTok, Reddit, Snap)
- Create social media tactics that interact with our community, and craft engaging and informative content to cultivate the community
- Utilize our brand guidelines to shape written communications translating the brand and message from high-level vision to detailed, professional-quality materials to engage with the community
- Provide recommendations to other internal teams based on community feedback
- Identify, cultivate, and engage advocates and enthusiasts
- Generate periodic reports on emerging trends and community sentiment
- Work toward content and growth targets alongside Growth manager and CMO
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience working in community management, event management or similar roles.
- Startup experience, with demonstrated ability to move fast while maintaining an excellent quality bar.
- Fluency in memes
- Experience with Freshdesk or other platforms aggregating social media feeds/messages
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Experience with social media platforms used by businesses, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Discord, Reddit, FB/IG, TikTok, Reddit
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in writing a variety of externally facing communications (e.g., blog posts, social media posts, press releases)
- Passion for learning about beauty, blockchain, the future economics of ownership online