Social media addict?
You have not been wasting your life.
You’ve been training to work for us.We're looking for an individual who is highly motivated and enthusiastic, with a strong interest in video games, social media, and web3. As a Community Evangelist, you'll collaborate with our growth team to cultivate a passionate following and foster a close-knit community around our debut title, Legions & Legends (https://legionsandlegends.com). You'll play a key role in connecting our game development team with future players and ensuring that we build our game with transparency and community input.You will speak for the game. In our house, that is a very important job.You will:
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Write smart, clever, funny, relevant tweets, posts, and replies that sometimes go viral. We want bangers!
- OBSESS over all the right numbers going up. You know the ones: Likes, shares, followers, views, and comments. We’ll be watching and rooting for you.
- KNOW THE MEMES the rest of us don’t. And making up new ones.
- TAKE INITIATIVE and leading the effort to surprise and delight our community.
- RESEARCH AND GATHER DATA on other communities, other games, and new platforms to keep yourself and the rest of us all abreast of the latest trends. We like to stay ahead of the game.
- Collaborate with growth and product teams to execute Azra's social media strategy across Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Medium, YouTube, and Facebook as the public voice.
- Work with marketers, artists, and designers on marketing themes, branding campaigns, announcements, and PR.
- Contribute to the editorial content calendar.
- Establish Azra's product presence on new platforms if needed.
- Drive campaigns to increase social engagement and build a positive community.
- Manage social media conversations with community managers and provide regular reports.
- Communicate with community and partners via social media DMs.
RequirementsAs a successful candidate, you will have:
- A natural talent for writing. You know who you are
- 1-4 years of experience managing and executing on social media brand channels and working cross-functionally with internal team to develop social media campaigns and accompanying assets
- Experience in the web3 space, whether as a holder, builder, or happy member of a crypto or NFT community
- Experience with social media management, reporting, and analytics tools such as Loomly and Socialblade
- Experience working in small teams, with the drive and ability to work independently where needed
As a bonus, you would:
- Be a passionate gamer
- Have experience working on video game or entertainment brands
- Have worked with external creative agencies on social media content/campaigns
- Be comfortable working in fast-paced environments with tight deadlines and short notice on pivots
Be fluent in web3 and understand its potentialBenefitsThe perks of working at Azra:
- Competitive salary, equity & token packages
- Platinum healthcare plan for you and your family 💯 paid for by Azra Games. Including health, vision, and dental!
- Parental leave
- Unlimited paid time off
- Work that fits your life>
- Occasional catered lunches and dinners
- Office social events including happy hours, parties, and community service projects.
- A generous technology budget to provide the best gear you need to be your most productive and happy self.
- A packed snack room and loaded fridge
- Dedicated Game Room for "Market Research" 😏
- An authentic office environment where you get to be YOU
Azra Games is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Azra Games is an inclusive workplace where everyone is welcome and employee differences are celebrated.