What You'll be Doing:
This role will provide senior level analyst support conducting compliance reviews of tokens being considered for listing on OKGroup’s exchanges around the globe, including but not limited to performing due diligence on the project, project teams and product use cases, and evaluating related risks. You also will liaise with the Legal, Risk and Listing teams throughout the review process. The ideal candidate will be a crypto-forward individual with basic knowledge of various networking protocols.
- Be part of a team of crypto researchers performing due diligence on tokens and issuer teams.
- Support the development and implementation of policies, procedures, and guidelines for token listing reviews.
- Support ongoing calibration of the methodology and framework to ensure pertinent risks are identified and analysed as the broader ecosystem evolves and innovates.
- Proactively identify compliance risks and consult with key partners in Compliance, Legal, Risk and Listings to ensure all pertinent risks are adequately addressed.
- Stay apprised of changes in the crypto economy and regulatory environment including blockchain trends, emerging network protocols, prominent industry participants, as well as regulatory rule making, guidance, and litigation.
- Present analyses and risk findings to relevant stakeholders and senior leaders to guide platform and product support of digital assets.
- Identify and cultivate top talent to build and maintain a best-in-class team of researchers and due diligence program.
What We Look For in You:
- 4+ years of experience in related compliance/risk function within financial services, FinTech or cryptocurrency industries.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services regulations, compliance, policies, process, and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of AML/CFT requirements, sanctions, and consumer risks with familiarity applying compliance frameworks to crypto assets and products.
- Excellent judgment and analysis with the capacity to synthesise complex research to a concise summary and recommendation.
- Foundational knowledge of the crypto economy with a strong desire to learn more.
- Proven ability to work within and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, critical thinker and adept at working independently and in a dispersed team environment covering multiple and varied tasks.
- Intuitive, highly ethical and comfortable to question and challenge.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience in a Compliance/Legal/Risk function at a crypto company
- CAMS, PMI, or equivalent certification