What you’ll do:
As a product analyst, you will be responsible for driving the analytical function of the product team working closely with Product managers to define the product vision in a data-driven fashion.
- Drive a data informed culture across the entire product and technology function.
- Take end-to-end ownership of key metrics, work with respective product teams to understand areas we need to measure and improve.
- Develop data-driven business insights and narratives to identify opportunities, generate new hypotheses and define product strategies through a deep understanding of the data, our customers and our business.
- Design, conduct and analyze A/B experiments to measure the impact of new product features and drive decision making.
- Define key metrics, mapping product performance to customer and business success.
- Build and own dashboards to track the progress of feature rollouts and long term success of products
- Collaborate with engineers to ensure and improve data access and reliability
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of experience as a product analyst preferably in a consumer product company.
- Understanding and hands-on experience of SQL
- Experience in Web Analytics and Growth Analytics (Funnels, User Behavior, Acquisition, Retention, Cohort Analysis etc.)
- Exposure to using, analyzing and setting up experimentation infrastructure.
- Be customer obsessed, you should constantly be on the lookout to find pain points and solve them ground up.
- Proven track record of working closely with multiple stakeholders from technology, business and SMEs to drive a data driven culture.
- A high agency individual with a demonstrated ability to deliver stretch goals in an ambiguous, innovative, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Fitmint is a move-2-earn game where you earn NFTs and crypto tokens for staying fit
Fitmint focuses on Fitness, Online Gaming, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Bangalore Urban. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Fitmint has raised $1.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2022.