ChromaWay is a blockchain technology company.
Since 2014, ChromaWay has been developing and refining industry-defining blockchain technology platforms. It is the creators of relational blockchain, a new blockchain architecture that combines the power and flexibility of a relational database and the fault-tolerant decentralized security of a blockchain.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Experience in conducting research on a professional level (we’ll appreciate seeing examples of previous research works);
- Deep knowledge of web3: NFT projects, DAOs, distribution curves, Marketplaces, leading partnerships, and technologies trends;
- True fan of web3, NFT technologies;
- Analytical mindset, ability to analyze a wide variety of data points to inform research-driven decision-making;
- High responsibility, excellent time management, and follow-up skills, and attention to detail.
- NFT projects analysts: 1) the business side, such as key strengths, partnership opportunities, marketing opportunities trends; 2) measure project performance based on social metrics; 3) pull and analyze on-chain data for KPI analysis (Volume of trades, Unique number of buyers/sellers, etc);
- Analyse the web3 market in general: trends, needs, risks, and opportunities;
- Perform different competitor analysis tasks with certain focus angle;
- Write detailed reports with concise recommendations derived from key findings.
- Flexible working schedule,
- Remote work within EU time-zone
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement
- Agile process, small teams