- JOB TYPE: Freelance Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - Europe (Time Zone: GMT/WET | Partial overlap)
- SALARY: $42,000 – $65,000/yr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 35 hrs/wk
*** Must be located in Europe ***
- You have a completed HBO or WO education, preferably in a technical direction;
- You are a smart cookie;
- You also have sufficient design skills and you dare to ask questions and collect requirements;
- You have a healthy ambition, are eager to learn, but above all you feel responsible to do good work;
- You enjoy your work and want to make beautiful software together with your team!
- Your communicative and written skills in English are good;
- You have at least 1 year of effective practical work experience as a Business Intelligence specialist;
- You have knowledge of one or more Power BI components (Desktop, Gateway, Mobile Apps, Report Server or Visuals).
About the role
- You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients to bring on board the most talented experts in the game.
- But our client is also looking for a perfect Dept-fit.
- Someone who is eager to learn and strives toward a better world takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well!
- They strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Ultimately, they are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen their collective.
- You work within an ambitious team, where new colleagues participate in their Scrum team on current projects from day one.
- Your experienced colleagues will help you learn all the tricks of the trade and thus get the best out of yourself.
Perhaps you will teach the next colleague everything?
In addition, there is also a lot of room to design, uncover requirements, and to steer within the Scrum team in addition to coding.