Australia, Sydney /Finance & Administration – Finance & Administration /Full-time Onsite or Remote
Apply for this job
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- According to the online banking details, make daily reconciliations with the system deposit and withdrawal funds
- Responsible for tracking and processing the status of system deposit and withdrawal transactions
- Daily docking customer service to deal with customer funding issues
- Responsible for the adjustment and processing of customers' wrong currency deposits
- Cooperate with the distribution and processing of market and other activities
- Statistics and collation of daily system operation data
- Docking work of connecting new channel and all related work before successful launching
- Other system-related funding issues
- Three years related working experience, fluent in English.
- Bachelor's degree or above, in accounting, finance, economics, and other related majors.
- Working experience in the trading market, third-party payment, clearing, and settlement positions in commercial banks is preferred.
- Have a keen sense of risk and a good ability to identify risks.
- Have good logic analysis ability and communication and expression skills.
- Work commitment, energetic, innovative spirit, strong pressure resistance, a strong sense of responsibility, and teamwork awareness.
- Familiar with Internet finance and traditional financial services.
- Experience in leading teams, and independently docking and completing projects.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin for better collaboration with the internal team and external stakeholders.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire