Palo Alto, CA (Hybrid)
About The Role
As part of the Blockchain Research team, you will be working closely with the engineering team to bridge state-of-the-art research and cutting-edge technology. The scope, as it currently stands, is open-ended, but some projects will likely be from the following areas: networking, consensus, incentives, authenticated storage, zero-knowledge proof systems, cryptography, scalability, and performance.
What we're looking for:
1) PhDs in Distributed Systems/Cryptography/Programming Languages/Game Theory/Databases/Security and Privacy and other quantitative disciplines at all levels with a passion to see their research in production.
2) Full stack engineers with the ability and passion to lead a research project to top-tier publications as well as integrate it into production.
3) Great communication skills.
4) Hands-on software development experience.
5) Familiarity with Rust, Golang, and “smart contract” languages such as Move and Solidity.
What you will do:
1) Read peer-reviewed, published academic papers to understand the latest in distributed systems, cryptography, security, etc.
2) Initiate and drive projects that are motivated by advancing Mobius and blockchain technology in general and publish worthwhile results in top-tier conferences.
3) Write detailed protocol documents for both internal and public consumption.
4) Work with engineering teams to develop Byzantine fault-tolerant networking and cryptographic protocols.
5) Collaborate with engineering teams to Intensively verify critical cryptographic and networking protocols with testing, fuzzing, and formal verification.
Skills: analystdata sciencecryptoblockchainweb3analystremote
Please support us by letting Mobius know that you found the job on Aworker. Thank you🙏
Similar Web3 jobs
Join 0+ people getting web3 jobs in their inbox
Remote Web3 Jobs
Remote Non-Tech Web3 Jobs
Web3 Jobs by Countries
Web3 Jobs by Cities
Remote Web3 Jobs By Tags