We are looking for a Blockchain Analyst who will help us turn data into information, get insights, and develop business decisions based on the analysis results. Your responsibilities will include conducting a full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities, and design and also monitoring performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
We expect you to possess an analytical mindset with a creative approach to tasks and the ability to find patterns and correlations when dealing with big volumes of information.
- Manage databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Collect required data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Retrieve information from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Collaborate with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Find and evaluate new process improvement opportunities
- Able to use Amplitude, Google Analytics and Duneanalytics is a must.
- Familiar with the Blockchain and DEFI worlds through a side project/current work (on-production product) or data-driven self-investment prediction
- Significant experience of working with data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets, including Excel.
- Experience with data visualization tools and Able to recommend the data analytics tools for the team.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good report writing and presenting skills.
- Had Experience of working on a Data Engineer, Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst position is a plus.
- Writing the program to extract information from Blockchain sources is a plus.