Blockchain Analysts research efforts will center around blockchain data and may include - analyzing data drawn from network nodes or market sources, exploring the development of new regulatory tools, and on-boarding third-party blockchain analytic capabilities. Responsibilities will also include closely following market developments in the crypto asset space. The Blockchain Analyst will seek and provide information related to developments in blockchain technology to various groups within our client's organization and closely partner with relevant teams to provide training and strengthen oversight capabilities across the organization on areas related to blockchain technology.
- Collaborate and partner across business teams to explore POCs for regulatory tools.
- Work on the design, testing, and operation of new regulatory tools.
- Conduct research on crypto projects or market developments for internal external stakeholders
- Develop knowledge in blockchain vendor capabilities and assist in the selection of vendors
- Work on analysis, written summaries, presentations and commentary designed to inform decision makers of information pertaining blockchain technology and related regulatory impact
- Stay abreast and keep key constituents informed about research and market developments related to blockchain technology
- Query, analyze, visualize data ingested from blockchain networks or market sources as part of POC, bespoke or ongoing projects.
- Provide crypto-asset training to our client's teams to deepen expertise across the organization.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (or equivalent experience) is required; preferably in Business, Finance, Economics, Applied Math or related fields with some quantitative training.
- Minimum of four years' relevant experience in the financial services industry or related area.
- Ability to independently conduct research into crypto projects, protocols, market developments.
- Experience collaborating with a team on a technical project, program and/or practice area.
- Facility with data analysis and modeling, creation of dashboards or other visualization methods.
- Ability to collaborate across business teams and optimize tasks to create business value.
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual that can work in an experimental setting.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, writing and presentation skills, including facility with PowerPoint.