Myria is an Ethereum Layer 2 scaling solution, built to bring digital assets, NFTs, and blockchain gaming to life. Our mission is to empower digital asset ownership for people and businesses. If you get excited by the thought of joining a highly experienced, fast-paced global team that is building the future, this role may be for you.
We are looking for an Investment Analyst to source, review and assess investment opportunities. As an Investment Analyst you will work closely with the Investment Director across a range of interesting opportunities. You will be given the relevant training and development, while having autonomy the shine in your role.
- Develop clear opinions on investment opportunities including games and protocols based on analysis within Myria’s research framework.
- Generate investment ideas, approach investment targets and drive the investment process throughout the lifecycle with support from the Investment Director.
- Prepare long form detailed analysis into investment opportunities and market themes to share publicly and internally.
- Support the project management of a transaction from inception to completion.
- Support the due diligence process regarding potential investments and acquisitions.
- Work with portfolio companies to improve internal processes and explore areas where Myria can add value.
- Work across Myria with internal teams to provide support as required.
- Demonstrated experience and passion in investing, whether that be in a professional setting or through your own account.
- Strong analytical, mathematical and English writing skills.
- Ability to analyze inputs from multiple/complex data sources on a qualitative and quantitative basis.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all seniority levels of professionals internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with a focus on Finance, Business or Economics or some financial qualification such as IMC / CFA / CAIA.
- Passionate about gaming and web3 (maybe not both, but certainly an interest and curiosity will be required).
- Results oriented, and enthusiastic attitude and not afraid of long hours, sometimes with tedious tasks.
- Availability through all hours – due to the global nature of the business this will not be a 9-5 role.
- Ability to travel globally would be preferable.
- Training and continuous development, fully remote working, great team culture.